Pinellas (FOX 13) -
Must have in order to apply:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience in search engine optimization with proven ability to achieve top search engine rankings.
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
- Working knowledge of HTML and Java Script
- Knowledge of full Google Analytics toolset, additional Web metrics tools experience.
- Background in Web technologies including HTML, Bright Edge and CSS.
- Knowledge of website administrative tools.
- Oral and written communication skills to include written and grammatical skills in English.
- Experience in presentation, time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks/responsibilities to meet deadlines.
Required Screenings: Criminal background check and drug screening. Drug-free workplace.
Job Description: Integral part of the marketing and technology team, and will be the driver behind maintaining and creating content for website promotion, social marketing, and other online communications.
Key Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate and/or manage the web and online initiatives through web design, development and content.
- Analyze websites in detail to identify on-page and off-page issues faced by Company and competitors.
- Code, facilitate and analyze the results of weekly email campaigns.
- Perform content maintenance and updates.
- Test and track landing page optimization and other conversion strategies.
- Contribute to the process of information design, to ensure that content is appropriately structured to meet the goals for the site and the needs of users.
- Support and supplement social strategy as dictated by Advertising Agency; to include Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest at this time.
- Working with marketing leadership and interactive agency to implement web metrics programs to analyze website performance against goals towards improving the website.
- Contribute to the overall user-orientated interface regarding graphics and overall online communications.
- Have an understanding of digital marketing and its applications.
Hiring Process: Apply at company website. At site click on “apply” button and submit resume and cover letter. In order to apply to this position, please click “How to apply for this job” located at the bottom of the job order page, and you will receive the employer contact information. Employer has indicated the means listed are the only means they will accept to apply. Hiring decision ASAP.
Equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Apply by: Email Resume in Word with Job # to: firstname.lastname@example.org