PALM HARBOR (FOX 13) -
Veterans are encouraged to apply
Must have the following in order to apply:
High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum 2 years of experience. Culinary school a PLUS
Required Screenings: Criminal background check (Local/State/Federal) as far back as the system will allow. Education and SS# verification. Random drug screenings. Drug free workplace. Employment test will be given: Bench test (cooking) / written skills test (in English).
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Check the quality of raw or cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
- Instruct cooks or other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, or presentation of food.
- Supervise or coordinate activities of cooks or workers engaged in food preparation.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, or work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Check the quantity and quality of received products.
- Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food displays.
Days & Hours: Monday-Sunday. Hours vary. 40 hrs/wk.
Pay: $12 - $20/hr DOE
Apply by: Email Resume in Word with Job # to: email@example.com