TAMPA (FOX 13) -
Must have the following in order to apply:
- High School Diploma or equivalent Six (6) months of related experience
- Valid driver's license required Computer knowledge and Interpersonal skills
- Able to speak English due to nature of position
- Verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
- Ability to adapt to a changing sales environment Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays
Required Screenings: Drug Testing/Screening; Background Checks; Motor Vehicle Record Check
Job Description: The Counter Sales Representative will be responsible for performing the following job duties and tasks:
- Greeting customers in a timely and engaging manner
- Qualifying and processing customer rentals with accuracy and attention to detail
- Providing solutions to customer inquiries and concerns
- Selling optional services, vehicle upgrades and other products
- Setting and achieving personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Being part of a team that practices frontline friendliness and personalized customer service
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Will work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks
- Related duties as required
Days & Hours: Full Time position. Hours vary. Complete work schedule will be discussed with applicant.
Pay: $9.55/hr, plus commission. Benefits are offered.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V - Drug Free Workplace
Apply by: Email Resume in Word with Job # to: firstname.lastname@example.org ??