LARGO (FOX 13) -
Must have in order to apply:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current Florida LPN License and graduation from an accredited LPN Program
- Able to work independently
- Computer literacy and flexibility
- Able to perform relevant clinical nursing tasks
- NAPNES completion preferred
- Clinic or physician experience desirable
- Criminal background checks (State) as far back as 7 years.
- Pre-employment and random drug screenings. Drug Free Workplace.
- Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
Work Environment: Physician Office. Some travel between the Largo and Countryside locations. Fast-paced environment.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm.
Apply by: Email Resume in Word with Job # to: firstname.lastname@example.org