CLEARWATER (FOX 13) -
Must have the following in order to apply:
- No minimum education or experience required.
- Able to constructively work with workloads and deadlines.
- Able to answer phone and greet public.
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Able to sit for long extended periods.
- Able to troubleshoot system-related problems.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at a basic level.
- Able to learn new systems and technology.
- Knowledge and/or expertise in related area of responsibility.
- Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
- Possesses organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
Job Description: Entry level position providing pre sales technical support for a broad range of software products sold by our company. Pre-sales support is provided primarily via the telephone. Performs solution configurations as required.
- Prefer a degree with an emphasis on a computer related field of study.
- Prior customer service, call center and or technology related experience desired.
- Provides professional telephone support to both internal and external customers on a wide variety of technical issues such as product features and specifications and /or problem resolution
- Maintains accurate records of transactions in appropriate database.
- Performs duties including involvement in special research or development projects as directed by Supervisor.
- Attend trainings and obtain certifications to keep abreast of current and advancing technologies.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Day & Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm.
Apply by: Email Resume in Word with Job # to: firstname.lastname@example.org