CLEARWATER (FOX 13) -
Must have the following in order to apply:
- Associates Degree or minimum 3 years of experience in facility maintenance management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing and overseeing janitorial services within the
- Condominium Property Management Sector Understanding of human psychology and conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Proven supervisory, administration and interpersonal skills Ability to adapt to changes and priorities
- Ability to multi-task and follow prescribed procedures and guidelines in accomplishing tasks
- Ability to use computer application software, Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English
- Ability to organize, coordinate and supervise the work of others
- Valid Florida driver's license with acceptable driving history
Required Screenings: Criminal background checks (Local/State/Federal) as far back as the system will allow. SS# and Education verification. Credit checks. DMV record check. Pre-employment and random drug screenings. Drug Free Workplace.
Job Description: Building Service Foreman supervises maintenance crews in the upkeep of commercial, industrial or residential buildings. Applicant must be detail oriented, outgoing, self-confident, enthusiastic and motivated. Maintain detailed and accurate paperwork/documentation. Must demonstrate a commitment to customer service. A full job description will be provided at the interview.
- The Foreman should demonstrate strong characteristics of commitment, trustworthiness and accountability.
- Assist Building Assistant Superintendent on writing and conducting performance evaluations on Building Attendants and counseling each for success.
- Maintain and enforce standards of discipline fairly and equally for all Building Attendants.
- Develop and update a set of appearance standards for all buildings in conjunction with the Assistant Superintendent of Building Services and with Management.
- Help implement a standard of training for each new and existing building person.
- Conduct documented inspections of all residential buildings on a regular basis (at least bi-monthly). Inspections focusing on "curb appeal", aesthetics, cleanliness, safety conditions, lighting, front and back landscaping, physical and functional conditions, etc.
- Investigate resident complaints or work orders as requested by Management.
- Establish notification to residents of impending projects.
- Complete work orders.
- Respond to fire alarms, flooding, elevator problems and other emergencies.
- Submit work orders for building deficiencies observed (involving structural, mechanical, lighting, pests, etc.).
- Follow up on work order completions and building inspection of deficient corrections.
- Monitor buildings for contractor work and appropriate modification permits.
- Follow up on Modification work as requested.
- Provide and deliver supplies to Building Attendants.
- Transport Building Attendants as needed.
- Be aware of all MSDS information for supplies used in buildings.
- Monitor property for illegal vehicles and post each as required.
- Fulfill special projects as assigned by the Assistant Superintendent of Building Services or Managers Enforce safety and work performance standards and regulations.
- Attend all safety meetings
- Aid with other positions in the department and enlist cross training as needed.
- Help in emergency situations in whatever duties as needed.
- Perform other tasks as needed when requested by superintendents or managers.
- Keep vehicle clean, neat and serviced.
- Other duties assigned.
Work Environment: Work in all types of weather. Company uniforms will be provided.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm.
Pay: $14.50/hr. DOE.
Apply by: Email Resume in Word with Job # to: firstname.lastname@example.org???