A gas leak has prompted evacuations at a middle school in Brandon, though there are no reported injuries.
Hillsborough County Fire Rescue was been called out to McLane Middle School, where the gas leak happened inside one of its buildings.
Officials said about 130 people were evacuated and moved to another building.
Everyone has been accounted for and is reported safe. There appears to be no illness or injuries as a result of the leak.
FOX 13 / WTVT-TV3213 West Kennedy Blvd.Tampa, Florida 33609Main: (813) 876-1313Newsroom: (813) 870-9630Fax: (813) 871-3135