A fire this morning inLealman at an auto and tire shop was started by a cigarette, investigatorssaid.
It broke out around10:30 a.m. at the Auto and Tire Tech at 5390 66th Street North.
Firefighters say it began when one of the employees discarded a cigarette – and the flames were acceleratedby petroleum products in the shop.
One of the businessowners, Safwat Shakshouk, was slightly injured. Firefighters got the blazeunder control within 30 minutes.
FOX 13 / WTVT-TV3213 West Kennedy Blvd.Tampa, Florida 33609Main: (813) 876-1313Newsroom: (813) 870-9630Fax: (813) 871-3135