It was a scary night for some people who live at a nursing home in Brandon.
A fire broke out in one of the rooms at the Central Park nursing home on Kings Avenue. It happened just after 10 p.m.
The fire was contained to that one room, and there are no injuries to report.
Eight people were moved to another section of the nursing home, just to be safe. The first was out in about 30 minutes.
Hillsborough County Fire and Rescue said it was an electrical problem.
Editor's note: An earlier version of this story mis-identified the name of the facility. This version has been updated with the correct information.
FOX 13 / WTVT-TV
Didn't find what you were looking for?