Fire damages Delaware home; cause accidental - FOX 13 News

Fire damages Delaware home; cause accidental

Posted: Updated:

BEAR, Del. (AP) - Delaware fire officials say they've determined that a house fire in Bear was accidental.

Officials say the blaze broke out Tuesday night in the ceiling of the home's basement. An electrical malfunction caused the fire to burn into the first floor.

No one was injured. The American Red Cross will be assisting a family of two adults and two children.

The fire marshal's office says the fire caused about $25,000 in damage.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Powered by WorldNow

FOX 13 / WTVT-TV
3213 West Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, Florida 33609
Main: (813) 876-1313
Newsroom: (813) 870-9630
Fax: (813) 871-3135

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices