Autopsy: Villanova Student Died From Alcohol Poisoning - FOX 13 News

Autopsy: Villanova Student Died From Alcohol Poisoning

Posted: Updated:

Alcohol poisoning has been ruled the cause in the August death of a Villanova student, according to an autopsy report.

FOX 29 previously reported 18-year-old Kinara Patel, a sophomore, was found dead in her dorm room early Aug. 29 after a night out with friends in Bryn Mawr.

The Delaware County Medical Examiner performed the autopsy.

Patel was from northern New Jersey. A memorial mass was held in her honor on Villanova's campus.

Powered by WorldNow

3213 West Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, Florida 33609
Main: (813) 876-1313
Newsroom: (813) 870-9630
Fax: (813) 871-3135

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices