Women are always trying to lose weight and say they its impossible. FOX 29's Jennaphr Frederick went live from MLS Fitness in Haverford, PA. She spoke with fitness trainer Marilu Sutter on the five reasons fumble when it comes to staying in shape.
1. Women put family and work first. Workouts and diets last on the list.
2. They workout alone women like buddies
3. They pick something they think it is good for them - not fun
4. Women fail to as for feedback about results.
5. Women sign up for a huge commitment, before trying lots of programs