Some incredible moments took place in supermarket where a stranger saved the life of a little girl.
The mother and father were shopping with their 2-year old daughter in Perth, Australia, when she suddenly passed out and stopped breathing.
She wasn't breathing.
They panicked and that's when this man jumped into action. They swept bags away from the counter, put the little girl on top of it and started doing mouth-to-mouth.
Eventually, it worked.
The girl went to the hospital; she is now home and okay.
She reportedly had a fever, but it's not clear yet what caused her to faint and stop breathing.
FOX 13's Dr. Joette Giovinco says CPR classes are usually offered to new parents, but if you want to take a class, here are some places to look:
Classes at Baycare hospitals:
Look up a class at an American Red Cross:
FOX 13 / WTVT-TV
Didn't find what you were looking for?