Studies show money problems can be a big reason for why couples break up.
So, how do you know you're dating a financial deadbeat? Financial expert Dan Roccato offered several warning signs on the Thursday's FOX 29 News at 5 p.m.
- Self employed, never works:
- Drives an expensive car that is leased
- Asks for loan
- Lives in a big house with no furniture
- Holds maxed out credit cards
- Insists on paying the entire check without even looking at the bill
- Avoids cell phone calls
- Lives with parents
Roccato says it's important to have the money talk early in a relationship. You can watch his interview in the video above.
NICE EASTER WEEKEND
Frost advisories posted for Friday morning for lows in the 30s. Protect sensitive plants in the outlying suburbs away from the city!
Expect a gradual warm up over the next couple of days.
Friday High: 56
Saturday High: 64
Sunday High: 65