Williamsburg Brooklyn is known as the land of Hipsters but Christal Young wanted to find out what's really behind hipster style.
She was wearing a Shearling Jacket from Fox's Boutique, which cost $150
Her Elephant and Resin Necklace was purchased at JCrew on sale for $69
Pants were by 7 for all Mankind from Loehmanns $49
Shoes by Chocolat $99 at Bloomingdales
Hipster style did not disappoint.. Christal spotted several fashionable people
1) Blue and Black Sweater Jacket, by Issey Miyake $25 at Buffalo Exchange
2) Japanese Fishing Bag about $300 from United Arrows
3) Men's cartoon jacket by Veezo Millennium Gear $15 (from a thrift store)
4) Helmut Lang Coat from Century 21 $700
5) Recycled Magazine Earrings by Amman the Jeweler $10-40
(You can find him in Soho and Willamsburg Bklyn. on Weekends)
6) Plaid & Silver studded Men's Shoes by Christian Louboutin more than $1000
Actor Bruce Dern is a legend in the business even if he's best known for playing villains and sociopaths. Dern has been in Hollywood films for over 40 years and was nominated for an Oscar, Golden Globes, and an Emmy.