Largo man electrocuted - FOX 13 News

Largo man electrocuted

Posted: Updated:
LARGO (FOX 13) -

A Largo man died Friday after authorities say a ladder he was using touched overhead wires, electrocuting him.

It happened at 1415 East Bay Drive.

There is no word on the man's identity, or what kind of work he was doing.

We'll have updates as they become available.

Powered by WorldNow

FOX 13 / WTVT-TV
3213 West Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, Florida 33609
Main: (813) 876-1313
Newsroom: (813) 870-9630
Fax: (813) 871-3135

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices