Employees of a business in Brandon are hoping to go back to work Monday after the entire building was evacuated.
The cause? Investigators say it was cleaning products.
You don't hear this everyday, but more than a dozen people had scratchy throats and headaches while working inside of the building due to the products, but once they stepped outside everyone seemed to be fine.
A HAZMAT crew was called out to Household Mortgage Services located on Grand Regency Boulevard on Sunday.
"It was not a mixture of chemicals in this instance," said Robert Stokes of Tampa Fireand Rescue. "It wasn't mixed with water; it was just mixed stronger than the guidelines called for."
One person was taken to the hospital. Everyone else was treated at the scene and is expected to be OK.
FOX 13 / WTVT-TV
Didn't find what you were looking for?